Sadel med värme - förare - R1250 GS/GSA, R1200 GS/GSA LC - om UTAN oem värmeWUN-42720-602
Wunderlich "AKTIVKOMFORT" rider seat with seat heating - standard, low (-30 mm) or high (+25 mm) - black
NOTE: Only for models without original seat heating! If equipped with original seat heating, see WUN-42725-002, -012 and - 022.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Standard seat height
- Lower seat height: -30 mm
- Higher seat height: +25 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Note for R1250 GS/GSA: Not for bikes fitted with original seat heating.
Passar till modeller: