Bromspedalsänkning - R1250 R/RS, R1200 R/RS LCWUN-31430-313
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich foot brake lever lowering kit - silver
We've designed our Vario EVO 1 footrest system with special consideration for all those who find the knee angle too tight and uncomfortable over time. With the sophisticated Vario system, the footrests can be completely individually adjusted vertically and horizontally and lowered by 23-50 mm regardless of the adapter selected. This leads to a relaxed and comfortable knee angle.
It should also be considered that contact with the brake pedal is always intuitive. The brake pedal and its spatial alignment to the footrest simply has to line up. So we definitely recommend our foot brake lever lowering kit for anyone using the variable system to lower the footrests in order to enlarge the knee angle. This is because lowering the footrest means the brake pedal is inevitably too high. Our foot brake lever lowing kit takes care of the necessary adjustment by lowering the foot brake lever too. To do this we use a generously dimensioned stainless steel adapter that drops the brake pump and foot pedal lever by approx. 12 mm. This restores the balance in the ergonomics between the foot rest and the brake lever. And this tiny measure increases passive safety.
- Easy to mount kit for lowering the foot brake lever
- Lowered by approx. 12 mm
- Ideal adjustment e.g. when using our Vario EVO1 footrest
- Powder-coated in silver colours
- Includes assembly kit
- Material: Stainless steel, 3 mm material thickness, precision crafted, powder-coated in silver colours
- Wunderlich - Small batches. Made by hand
- Wunderlich functional and integrated design
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
- No German type approval required
Passar till modeller: