Förstärkning till original motorskyddsbåge - F850 GSAWUN-41875-000
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich reinforcement bar for the original engine protection bar - stainless steel
The rear, free end of the original engine protection bar for the Adventure has no additional support against the frame. It thus represents the Achilles heel of the engine protection bar. In the event of a crash or a fall it tends to give way because the forces are not immediately transferred to the frame. This brings the threat of damage to the clutch or alternator covers.
Our reinforcement bar enables us to resolve this problem reliably. It connects the rear, free end of the engine protection bar to the frame. This means the effective forces are also transferred via the bar to the suitable points on the frame structure. This measure therefore prevents the engine protection bar giving way and reduces the risk of damage to the valve cover. In the process it provides additional rigidity throughout the pipe composite, which is designed so that its curved form helps to reduce load spikes even further.
Precision-formed on CNC pipe bending machines and clean welded, we manufacture the reinforcement using precision stainless steel with a pipe diameter of 25 mm. The surfaces are glass bead blasted and electro polished. The reinforcement bar thus integrates discreetly into the design of the original engine protection bar.
- Reliable protection in the worst case scenario
- Distributes the effective forces over an additional attachment point
- Dissipates load spikes
- Quick and easy to install thanks to the smart connector to the original crash bar
- Perfect fit
- Set for right and left side
- Increases passive safety for machine and rider
- Material: Stainless steel, precision crafted, glass bead blasted and electro polished
- Pipe diameter 25 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand
- Wunderlich design
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Passar till modeller: