Gps-fäste - R1200 RT (2010-2013)WUN-21170-100
Wunderlich Navigation bracket
Finally the navigation device is positioned so that it can be seen. The rider does not have to turn his head away from the road ahead, and in tight traffic situations the device is only a quick glance away.
Standard navigation brackets attached to the upper fork clamp are often in the way of tank bags, and can make access to the ignition lock quite difficult.
- Device is always in the field of view of the rider
- Easier and safer navigation
- Easier access and operation of device
- Adjustable angle
- Easy to fit, no drilling etc. required
- Lightweight anodised aluminium
- Versatile: Can be used with TomTom Rider I + II * + IV, BMW Navigator, all devices using a “claw” adapter, Garmin ZÜMO, photo cameras, cam corders...
- Sold with complete fitting kit for easy installation
- Made in Germany
It may not look so from the outside, but we put a lot of work into this part to make the installation easy to do without having to drill or cut any part of the motorcycle.
Passar till modeller: