Kamerafäste - R1250 RSWUN-44600-021
CamRack R1250 RS
The CamRack is a bracket that positions the camera in front of the windshield, keeping the camera free of vibrations and providing unshakeable hold and which sits as close to the centre of gravity of the 'rider machine' grounding system - only by doing so can the fluctuations along the vehicle's transverse axis ('pitching' motions) be kept in check while riding.
The CamRack meets these requirements perfectly. It attaches to the solid attachment points on the windshield, i.e. a sturdy pipe structure, that has been designed by BMW for absorbing the highest wind pressure forces.
This means that the CamRack sits here free of vibrations with an unshakeably firm hold.
The CamRack is attached using the screws and plastic washers supplied in the set, thus avoiding any damage to the windshield.
- Motorcycle-specific camera bracket
- Compatible with GoPro / GoPro Hero and similar cameras
- Absolutely stable camera execution
- Design harmoniously adapted to motorcycle type
- Unshakeably stable and absolutely vibration-free
- Delivery including all mounting parts
- Simple assembly on the original points
- CNC-milled aluminium
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
Passar till modeller: