Wunderlich engine protection cover "EXTREME" - black
The front engine cover of the BMW Boxer engines is fittingly known among enthusiasts as the "Manly Chest". The original engine cover, like a figurehead, stands against stone chips, spray and road dirt that are blown up by the front wheel, as well as the storm on the highway. To protect the cover, we have developed and carefully designed our contour-fit manufacture engine protection cover using tough, impact-resistant and durable plastic.The component form additionally provides mechanical stability at a low weight. The engine protection cover is constructively integrated via the 4-point attachment and also upgrades the engine design.
- Maximum, reliable protection for the front engine cover against the effects of kicked up stones, spray and road dirt
- Precise, contour-fit manufactured, tough, impact-resistant, sturdy and durable plastic
- The well-designed component form additionally provides mechanical stability at a low weight
- Upgrading of the engine design
- Optimum constructive integration via secure 4-point attachment
- Simple assembly in just a few moves
- Material: High-quality, tough, impact-resistant, durable and sturdy plastic, precision manufactured with contour fit
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
R1250 R/RS, R1200 R/RS/RT LC: Does not fit with the compound struts WUN-26441-20x between left and right side of engine crash bars.
R1250 GS/GSA: Does not fit with skid plate WUN-26850-30x, original skid plate "Enduro" or the compound struts WUN-26441-20x between left and right side of engine crash bars.
Passar till modeller: