Motorskyddsbåge - DesertXWUN-70200-002
Wunderlich engine protection bar - black
NOTE: Available as from the beginning of March 2023
The development of this engine protection bar concept brings maximum protection to the forefront. The geometry of the compact protection bar primarily reliably protects the exposed water pump together with the hoses. But it also protects the clutch housing as well as the clutch’s slave cylinder. The engine protection bar nestles in closely against the aggregate and its compact structure also offers additional stability and stiffness. The bar for the left side of the engine is solidly bolted to the frame at two select screw points. The torques and forces that arise during a crash or fall are thereby distributed across two points. This reduces peak loads caused by external forces.
The motor protection bar reduces the risk of damage in case of falling over or a crash. A failure of the water pump and its connections in particular without fail means that the trip can be over.
The assembly is easy.
Notes about installation: If you want to install the engine protection bar together with the fairing protection bar #70210-002, please use the engine protection bar for assembly with the fairing protection bar #70201-002.
- Perfect protection for the left side of the engine, especially for the water pump, but also for the clutch
- Reduction of arising force/torque peaks by distributing these over two attachment points
- No restriction of ride height
- High component rigidity thanks to the compact design – low weight
- Detailed yet easy-to-understand instructions
- Simpler installation thanks to the precise fit accuracy
- Delivery incl. attachments
- Material: High-quality stainless steel with high tensile strength and break elongation, precision formed on CNC pipe bending machines and clean welded, black powder-coated
- Pipe diameter 20 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Stainless steel
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Passar till modeller: