Motorskyddsbåge - R1200 GS (-2012)WUN-26440-001
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich Engine protection bars GS - silver or black
A particularly well designed engine protection bar reliably protecting the cylinders and the entire machine from damages. Considering the meanwhile over 100,000 kilometres of experience with this construction, we can rightfully claim to carry the probably technically most mature GS engine protection bar series.
Altogether six mounting points absorb all impact forces securely, causing the engine protection bar to only absorb kinetic energy without damaging other components.
The leverage forces are distributed across all six mounting points in the case of a crash. The central mount provides uniform distribution and functions as a pivotal point in case of a fall.
The integrated valve cover protection bar is particularly important as it has protected us already for times from total engine damages.
Off-road capability is increased because now you can safely negotiate deep track grooves or worn-down curves. The engine protection bars form a homogenous coherent unit together with cylinders and headers.
- Uniform distribution of forces
- Strong mounting points
- Additional protection for the valve covers (original protectors can be removed)
- All maintenance work (oil change, valve adjustment etc.) is possible without removing the crash bars
- Elaborately bent round tubes
- Does not compromise ground and cornering clearance
- Plastic-coated steel tubing
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- Made in Germany
Does not fit in combination with original BMW cylinder protection from model 2008.
Does not fit in combination with the original BMW tank guard.
Passar till modeller: