Multimedia-fäste - F900 XRWUN-21178-002
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich universal device carrier
With the production of this universal device carrier, we have developed a base on which you can set our SP Connect Smartphone System Mirror Bundle as well as other smartphone and navigation attachment systems in a visible and ergonomic, easy to operate position above the TFT combi instrument. We have constructed the base holder with a cylindrical recess (length 59 mm, Ø 13 mm) so that it is compatible with practically all current attachment systems.
At the same time, no matter whether you want to use the universal device holder for your navigation device or smartphone, it ergonomically positions the device in the natural line of sight, making your ride more relaxed and above all, safer. This ensures the rider always has their eyes on the road and an eye on the navigation at the same time. This arrangement has been tried and tested and provides noticeably greater comfort while riding, navigating and operating, meaning it avoids premature tiredness and increases safety in road traffic.
The carrier simply attaches to the windshield bracket. The device carrier can be individually positioned and is made of black powder-coated stainless steel.
- Compatible with almost all current attachment systems
- Ergonomic positioning of the smartphone/navigation device
- Visually ergonomic positioning in the line of sight
- Ergonomically optimal positioning for operation
- Ensures relaxed and safe riding
- Increases safety because your gaze stays on the road while navigating
- Avoids tiredness
- Easy and secure assembly on the original windshield bracket
- Device carrier can be individually positioned
- Material: Stainless steel components, high-quality and precision crafted, black powder coating
- Attachment dimensions for the device recess: Length 59 mm, Ø 13 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand
- Wunderlich. Functional and integrated design
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Passar till modeller: