Fuel Friend canister - 1 liter (red), 1.5 liter (red) or 2 liter (black)
These great little cans made by Hünersdorff in Germany are exactly what you need for a small, yet solid and safe fuel reserve. Specificly made for storage and transport of hazardous substances, perfect for motorcycle trips, all small engines and many other purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Add one label WUN-24730-100 for each canister. According to the GHS/CLP regulation from 01.06.2015 all fuel canisters (UN/RKK) must be labeled by the end user.
Note: The 1-liter canister fits very well in the Wunderlich case racks WUN-20570-500/-600. (The 1.5 liter and 2 liter canisters are too high)
- The smallest can suitable for fuel nozzles on the market
- Available as 1 liter or 1,5 liter
- Emergency reserve for motorcycles, scooters, quads and other small engines
- Small, extremely robust, meets the highest safety requirements
- With eyelets fitted to the sides for securing with a tension strap or similar.
- Suitable for all fuels and petrol products.
- 1 liter: 125 mm (w) ; 165 mm (h); 65 mm (d)
- 1.5 liter: 125 mm (w), 235 mm (h), 65 mm (d)
Additional facts about the 2-liter canister:
Anti-burst plastic canister with integrated emergency vent and small filling bracket, thus also suitable for filling stoves, etc.
- Perfect and secure emergency petrol reserve
- Small packing dimensions, extremely stable
- Eyelets for attaching with tension band, etc.
- Screw cover secured against loss
- Additional filling aid
- Fill opening internal diameter 18 mm
- Meets highest safety requirements
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 140 mm (w) ; 200 mm (h); 70 mm (d)
Passar till modeller: