Sadel - förare - R1250 GS/GSA, R1200 GS/GSA LC - Edition 40 Years GSWUN-42720-409
Skatt ingår. Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich "AKTIVKOMFORT" rider seat - standard, low (-30 mm) or high (+25 mm) - black
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
The "buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding trademark! They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Standard seat height
- Lower seat height: -30 mm
- Higher seat height: +25 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Passar till modeller: