Sadel - passagerare - R1250 R, R1250 RS, R1200 R LC, R1200 RS LCWUN-30900-402
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich Passenger Seat ThermoPro "AKTIVKOMFORT"
NOTE for R1250 R/RS (2023-): Does not fit with single seater passenger seat cover.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn't experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past. The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped "Cut" seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped "Cut" seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength "RoburC" shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Standard seat height
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Passar till modeller: