Skyddsbåge - C400 GTWUN-41331-002
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich System protection bar - black or chrome
Tailored, perfectly integrated and sophisticated system protection bar for the BMW Scooter C400 GT. This black powder-coated or chrome plated protection bar not only protected the fairing of the C400 GT Scooter, we've also extended it up to the footboard. This means it offers integral protection for the troublesome areas on the fairing and the exposed lower flank of the vehicle. For use in the urban environment, where experience shows it's rough going on parking spaces for two-wheelers, we've extended the pipe structure beneath the headlight up over the front fairing, which offers added protection. Naturally, we focused on the lines of the GT when it came to the design so that the protection bar integrates discreetly into the design layout of the scooter. We placed special emphasis on ensuring that the ground clearance - for example when rolling over curbs - isn't negatively impacted. We use our tried and tested, chrome-plated 18 mm precision steel tubing for this. The attachment of the system protection bar is smart, so without the need for changes to the fairing e.g. by drilling. The installation is simple: The two-component system screws in firmly with a solid two-point attachment on the left and right. This ensures that effective forces are distributed equally as they are transferred to the suitable points on the supporting structure and worse problems are avoided.
- Tailored, black powder-coated or chrome plated, perfectly integrated and sophisticated system protection bar for the BMW Scooter C400 GT
- rotection for the troublesome areas on the fairing and the exposed lower flank near the footboard
- The protective pipe structure beneath the headlight is extended out over the front fairing
- The system protection bar integrates discreetly into the design layout of the scooter
- Ground clearance - for example when rolling over curbs - isn't negatively impacted
- Smart, uncomplicated attachment concept
- Two-point attachment
- Effective forces are distributed equally as they are transferred to the suitable points on the supporting structure
- No German type approval required
- Material: 18 mm precision steel tubing, precisely formed on CNC pipe bending machines, clean welded, high fit accuracy
- High-quality, durable black powder coated or chrome plated
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Passar till modeller: