Skyddsplåt till original motorskyddsbåge - R1250 GS, R1250 GSAWUN-41871-401
Wunderlich Rock Guard Set for Original BMW Engine Protection Bars - silver or black
Stone chips, branches, rock edges, a fall off the road or - worse - a fall - very quickly the valve covers of the ShiftCam boxer are damaged, even if the original engine protection guard is mounted. Scratches are still the least of it. With the 1250 ShiftCam engines, it is important to remember that the construction of the ShiftCam valve train is extremely complex and it therefore makes sense to protect the cylinder head as a precaution. Since the exposed valve covers are mounted exclusively with a force fit, there is a risk that they will shift relative to the cylinder head under any violent impact and possibly damage the elaborate valve train. Therefore, the additional protection of the cylinder head is of particular importance.
Particularly in heavy duty applications.
For this reason, our designers' specifications stated that the cylinder head protection should not only protect the cylinder head and valve cover, but also the original engine guard and give it additional structural stability.
The uncomplicated installation of the protection system made of high-quality aluminium is therefore carried out directly and easily accessible on the engine guard. Four millimetre component thickness, the form-fitting, immovable fastening, which is secured with two clamps, each of which is screwed twice. These are convincing features for a robust and resistant construction, like a protective shield. The three striking recesses are used for ventilation; their characteristic dynamic shape, which tapers flatter towards the rear, fits perfectly into the concept. All this combined forms a well thought-out and literally comprehensive protection concept for the sensitive cylinder heads. We manufacture the cylinder head protection either silver or black anodised.
The cylinder head protection thus combines uncompromising functionality with integrated design in the usual way.
- Comprehensive protection for cylinder heads, valve covers and the original engine guard
- Solidly constructed, robust and resistant
- Generously dimensioned with 4 mm component thickness
- Form-fit assembly for more safety and structural stability
- Two double screwed clamps, countersunk hexagon socket screws
- Dynamically designed recesses for ventilation
- Easy installation
- Complete with fixing material
- Material: aluminium, precisely processed, recognisable among other things by the cleanly executed edges of the component and the recesses, black anodised
- Screw connection: high quality with hexagon socket screws
- Dimensions: width: 309 mm, height: 264 mm, component thickness: 4 mm
- Wunderlich Premium Product.
- Small series. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich Design. Functional and integrated.
- 60 days right of return
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
Passar till modeller: