Spoiler / vindavvisare "VARIO 3D+" - H-D Pan AmericaWUN-90151-001
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich windshield extension "VARIO-ERGO 3D+" - clear or smoke
Vario-ERGO on world record ride - An impressive demonstration of the stability and sturdiness of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler was given by the multiple motorcycle world record rider Elmar Geulen. Riding a specially prepared, 511 HP Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, the professional race rider set a new speed world record for road-approved motorcycles at a former airstrip in Frankfurt. His speed was clocked at 330.43 km/h.
The windshield on the brachial four-cylinder was fitted with a series version of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler to give the rider optimum wind flow - the perfect proof for the high reliability, extremely high degree of effectiveness and, above all, the tremendous sturdiness and resistance of our material.
The fully adjustable VARIO-ERGO 3D+ spoiler attachment provides optimum relief from wind pressure for the head and upper body as well as a noticeable reduction in turbulence - especially at motorway speeds. It eliminates the aerodynamic problems of many standard fairing windscreens by allowing the tear-off edge to be continuously adjusted in inclination and height individually for each rider. Turbulence, vortices and the resulting noise are significantly reduced or eliminated.
All of this allows for casual, decidedly relaxed driving.
Note: Due to the unstable original windshield mounting, we additionally recommend our windshield reinforcements (WUN-90156-002 and/or WUN-90157-002).
- Elimination of turbulence from iincorrect inflow of the original windshield.
- Optimal relief for helmet body and upper body.
- Individually installable add-on spoiler (incline, height, and distance to driver).
- Contoured trapezoidal shape
- Transparent version
- Quickly install and remove
- Secure fit
- Weight-optimised, high-quality milled holding mechanism
- Exclusive use of high-quality materials
- Holding mechanism: aluminium, high-strength, precisely manufactured and anodised
- Spoiler: Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, scratchproof, UV and gas-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum view
- Width: 245 mm
- Height: 105 mm
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Europe
- With German type approval
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
Also fits many models from the brands: Aprilia, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha...
Passar till modeller: