USB-laddbox - universal - till original Nav V-/VI-fästeWUN-21177-002
Wunderlich USB charging box – universal - black
Wunderlich USB charging box – universal
Our thoroughly practical USB charging box fits all BMWs with the factory-side BMW navigation preparation (Navigator V, VI). It simply slots into the BMW navigation device holder in place of the navigation device, locks in place and it closes securely to prevent theft. The power is supplied via the contacts on the navigation device holder.
Two quick charge connections USB A and USB C
The right side of the housing comes with two USB connections type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C, which are compliant with the quick charging standards QC 3.0 and QC 4.0 (QC = quick charge).
The activity of the charging box is displayed via a blue LED control light which is situated very visibly above the two USB ports.
The charging box is designed to be protected against spray. The ports can be covered with moulded elastomer covers when not in use, which seals and thus protects them against spray and dust.
More than just a charging box!
The front of our charging box is equipped with four screws. These are precisely positioned so that they match the standard-compliant bore profile of a range of attachment systems, such as that of the Garmin Zumo XT navigation device. This lets you screw the attachment systems onto the charging box in just a few steps securely and with minimal use of space, and connect the devices to the power supply.
The centrally positioned screw thread works as preparation to accommodate our MultiClamp adapter or the SP-Connect adapter. When screwed in, this can be used to accommodate the MultiClamp smartphone holder WUN-45155-102 or the model-specific SP-Connect smartphone case (WUN-45150-xxx).
Sustainability without compromises – Wunderlich BLAU
In crafting the charging box, we use a hybrid material made of recycled plastics which we then reinforce with 20% glass fibres. The charging box is characterised by its low component weight and the high solidity of the casing. In this way, we help the environment and make no compromises when it comes to component stability.
Our recommendation: Always use the original charging cable of your smartphone. Quite a few accessory cables can cause longer charging times or are not recognised by the smartphone.
Note: Please use the technical drawing (picture in the gallery) to check whether your navigation device is suitable for mounting on the USB charging box and whether charging via USB connection is possible. If necessary, our device holder 21170-202 can also be a suitable alternative.
- Fits all BMWs with the factory-side BMW navigation preparation (Navigator V, VI)
- Simply slots into the BMW navigation device holder in place of the navigation device, locks in place and closes securely to prevent theft
- Two USB connections type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C
- Complies with standards QC 3.0 and QC 4.0 for quick charging connections
- Blue LED control lights for function control
- The charging box is designed to be protected against spray - the ports can be covered with moulded elastomer covers when not in use, which seals them against spray and dust.
- Various attachment systems or navigation device holders (e.g. Garmin Zumo XT) with standard-compliant bore profiles can be screwed onto the charging box securely and with minimal use of space
- Ready to accommodate our MultiClamp adapter or the SP-Connect adapter.
- Simple mounting in a few steps
- Casing material
- Recycled, fibre-reinforced hybrid material, light and solid, protected against spray
- Width 55 mm
- Length 72 mm
- Height 28 mm
- Electr. connections
- Type USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Type C in accordance with quick charging standards QC 3.0 and 4.0
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Design. Functional and integrated.
- 60 days right to return
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 5-year warranty
Passar till modeller: