Uttag - 12 mm "BMW" - med fästeWUN-42040-900
Frakt beräknas i kassan.
Wunderlich on-board socket - black
Unfortunately, R nineT models no longer come with an on-board socket as standard since the start of the Euro 5 norm. These have to come with a USB socket. When you install our on-board socket, you can e.g. carry on charging or powering navigation systems or other end devices with motorcycle power cables (DIN plug) as normal. This on-board socket also lets you comfortable charge the motorcycle battery with our Canbus-enabled charger.
The on-board socket mounts securely in an easily accessible location on the steering head in the front left area beneath the tank with the help of the retaining plate supplied. We chose this position because it is easily accessible both for firmly installed consumers around the cockpit or for consumers that you e.g. carry in your tank bag.
The on-board socket connects to the power supply with the supplied cable set that is specially pre-assembled for the R nineT. This connects the vehicle's wiring harness to the on-board socket Plug & Play style via series standard BMW plug-in connections.
NOTE: Fits model from 2021, Euro 5
- With the help of the on-board socket, you can charge or power end devices with standard motorcycle power cables with DIN plug as normal
- The on-board socket is easily accessible for consumers around the cockpit or any that you carry in your tank bag
- The motorcycle battery can be comfortably charged via the on-board socket using our Canbus-enabled charger
- Simple Plug & Play connection with pre-assembled cable set
- Delivery: On-board socket, retainer plate, cable set and mounting kit
- The motorcycle on-board socket meets the requirements of the standard socket as per DIN ISO 4165.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty
Passar till modeller: