Växelpedalförstoring - främreWUN-18200-200
Wunderlich R18 gear-shifter extension for models with kickboard - front - polished or black
The BMW R18 switches up the gears with the gear-shifter of the rocker switch that juts out forwards. We think that the gear-shifter that measures just 40 mm, and which you push down with the tip of your foot, is too short. You look for it again and again, but sometimes you hit it imprecisely and sadly your boot slipping is a given.
Our gear-shifter extension replaces the series standard lever. At 60 mm, it’s 50% longer (!) than the original. This change not only makes switching gears noticeably easier, but more comfortable too. This means added operating reliability, especially in situations where it’s key. Our gear-shift also comes with a cam that lets you individually adjust the height by +/- 15 mm, just like the series.
We manufacture the adjustable gear-shifter extension from high-quality aluminium. Highly polished to match the R 18. The integrated rubber elements provide the best grip when shifting gears and simultaneously ease the stress on your motorcycle boots or shoes.
- Switch gears with ergonomic comfort and reliably – with our 50% longer front gear-shifter (60 mm instead of 40 mm)
- A cam allows you to individually adjust the height of the gear-shifter by +/- 15 mm
- The original gear-shifter is replaced by our extended, optimised version
- Rubber elements protect your motorcycle boots and improve the grip when switching gears
- Only for models with kickboard
- High-quality aluminium, precision crafted, polished or black surfaces
- Length 60 mm
- Diameter ø 22.5 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
Passar till modeller: